Your Financial Aid Online
This online student financial aid system will allow students access to their financial aid at any time and from any location.
Using FA Online allows students to:
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid award(s)
- Accept or decline your financial aid award(s)
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
It is our hope that utilizing this system will improve our ability to communicate with you, the student.
Welcome to FA Online!
Log In Instructions
To access the online system, enter your Financial Aid Web ID and your University of Lynchburg Password. If you haven't been assigned a password yet, please click on First Time User link to setup your account.
In order to use this system, you must either be enrolled at or have been accepted for admission to the University of Lynchburg. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 003720, on your application and we will electronically receive the results.
First time users and returning students:
The password requirements are:
- Minimum length of 9 characters
- Contain at least one uppercase (A-Z) and one lowercase (a-z) letter
- Contain at least one number (0-9)
- Contain at least one special character (!@#$%^&*)
PLEASE NOTE: The Financial Aid Office will not be able to provide you with your Password.